Student Life: Malathy Fuller

“First of all, I have to mention the kind of person I am today compared to 2 years ago, when I landed in Australia. I was apprehensive about how I would be accepted into a society where my looks, culture and general attitude differs massively.

It is with a lot of trepidation that I joined Eastern College, just a couple of months of migrating to Australia from Singapore. The approachable, warm, understanding and helpful lecturers stood up as a role model for my fellow students to replicate the same behavior. It was always an atmosphere of congeniality and intellectualism combined with humour and caring.

Though I come from a different religion, I was educated about Christianity, world views and spirituality without being forced to practice, which was a pleasant and welcoming surprise for me. Studying in Eastern has opened a wide window of knowledge, confidence and a realistic plan about my future.

I am glad and thankful to God for having made me choose Eastern College, amongst the dozen universities that I enquired prior admission. Because, with bigger universities, the individual attention, help and flexibility to students would have been absent.”

Malathy Fuller
Graduate Diploma in Education (Primary)

Discover our School of Education: http://bit.ly/2iNNiWL